Skip to content

Is it possible to move NPCs (e.g. Liia Jannath)? [Contains spoilers for BG1]

Slight BG1 Spoiler ahead.

During the confrontation at Sarevok's Duke ceremony, Ajantis was unfortunately killed. I nipped off to resurrect him at the local temple of Helm, but returned to find Liia Jannath stood on top of his gear, therefore making it seemingly impossible for me to pick his items back up. Any tips for getting around this? I could CLUA in his gear after making note on a previous save of his gear, but that seems a tad laborious.

Thanks,

SNW

Comments

• SwordsNotWordsSwordsNotWords Member Posts: 147
    Print screen attached.
  • DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
    If you don't need to have anymore dialogue with her , just ctrl+q the woman and remove her from party at the same time. That way she'll come and talk to ya.
    DJKajuru said:

If you don't need to have anymore dialogue with her , just ctrl+q the woman and remove her from party at the same time. That way she'll come and talk to ya.

Hah, I was never aware of ctrl Q, that's pretty neat.

I guess this can be closed now, sorry if I wasted anyone's time.

Your Imoen looks like one of the Beatles!
    Anna (Go To Imoen)?
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    If you move your entire party into one of the rooms (the one on the far left is a good option) the fog of war should obscure Liia, allowing you to click on the ground.
  • JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    That's what @revaar said... :P
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    Yes, but @revaar didn't say it with gusto.

Gusto.
  • revaarrevaar Member Posts: 160
    I knew I was forgetting something!
  • kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704
    or just ctrl+y her, killing is always the answer! XD! Well... Korgan would say that at least...
    kamuizin said:

or just ctrl+y her, killing is always the answer! XD! Well... Korgan would say that at least...

I don't know ... killing plot characters leads to bad consequences, specially if the plot was to keep her alive.;..
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Is she immune to charm spells?
  • kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704
    She's half plot from what i know. You need that at least 1 duke survive only.
  • MalicronMalicron Member Posts: 629
    Even if they both die, you'll just get Biff the Understudy, won't you? That's what happens with other plot-critical characters.