Skip to content

Planescape: Torment

blonk30blonk30 Member Posts: 4
Does anybody know where I can get a digital copy of Torment? The only one that I am finding is on GOG and it does not seem to be working. Im trying not to get a boxed copy so if anyone can help me that would be great!

Comments

• kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704
    Do you already paid for a official copy of the game blonk30?
  • blonk30blonk30 Member Posts: 4
    I have not, im just trying to find one that I can buy online. GOG for me is not working
    then how do you know that the game is bugged for you? Did you tried other GOG games that presented problems in the past? Aren't those problems linked to the games you tried in the past instead of GOG itself?

Interplay (publisher) only link to Planescape is this one for support:
    http://www.interplay.com/games/support.php?id=4

Maybe if you contact Interplay they point you to a source for this download. If not, you will have to buy a boxed version.

Alternatively, you can buy an copy from GoG, this copy will be your acquisition of copyright of use. Then, after that you can download an unnoficial copy from internet. In my opinion this will not fall in counterfeiting category as you got the copyrights.
  • MalicronMalicron Member Posts: 629
    kamuizin said:

Alternatively, you can buy an copy from GoG, this copy will be your acquisition of copyright of use. Then, after that you can download an unnoficial copy from internet. In my opinion this will not fall in counterfeiting category as you got the copyrights.

I'd still download it from a "friend's" computer, just in case. The IIRC isn't known for it's liberal application of logic, after all.
  • blonk30blonk30 Member Posts: 4
    its not that the game is bugged, the GOG version will not download for me to play it in the first place. Im looking for other alternatives in case it does not work out.
    Malicron said:

kamuizin said:

I'd still download it from a "friend's" computer, just in case. The IIRC isn't known for it's liberal application of logic, after all.
    This will be a matter based in the laws of @blonk30 country. But as you said @Malicron, some countries are very short sight in internet copyright issues (as UK and USA somehow) and some caution should be observed in order to avoid problems.

I believe that even in UK do as i said would not bring problems, but no need to create a headache from something that should be about fun.
    @blonk30
    Sounds like there's some sort of disconnect between the GOG servers and your computer. I'd email GOG's tech support, if I were you.
    edited June 2013
    @Edwin
    By the gods, what kind of sick, depraved individual would willingly give up a copy of Torment? :P
    LOL, this is crazy. Well, some people sell their souls to devils, then maybe it's not so much unexpected.