Skip to content

Funny RP (but not the best strategy) character development

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• atcDaveatcDave Member Posts: 2,151
    Well I'd mention Minsc in general, but of course he's effective AND fun. I guess Neera is more for comic value, her usefulness is limited.

I also enjoy playing pretty marginal/useless PCs sometimes. Especially makes me laugh in ToB when you have this fearsome reputation, with the wimpiest level 24 character of all time...
  • EdwinEdwin Member Posts: 480
    I love that strategy. The mental image of Xar in a barbaric frenzy with his little butter knife cracks me up.
  • SchneidendSchneidend Member Posts: 3,190
    If you want Xzar to actually be a badass wading into battle, cast Chilling Touch.
  • francofranco Member Posts: 507
    thespace said:

Who else does things that are less than the best strategy and far from power gaming, just for entertainment/RP sake?

I like to play Coran with a shock of red hair contrasted with the dark Shadow Armor. He looks very dashing that way, so most of the time he plays without a helmet. Also, Branwen with short blonde hair and a new portrait to match. She doesn't get helmeted much either. Neera, I love to play her without her mage robe, and the garments underneath all white so she looks delicate, ethereal and other worldy. She's a roll of the dice away from being a spirit anyway. Also, I enjoy ordering her to walk about ten feet and hearing her say "Watch this."

• SouthpawSouthpaw Member Posts: 2,026
    @franco - I also sometimes can't bring myself to put an ugly helmet on some of the NPCs, like Viconia or Branwen. Tanks, like Minsc, Dorn or Kagain - sure. But everyone else, sans fighters...nooooo!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.