Skip to content

Dynaheir quest bugged?

raxtorenraxtoren Member Posts: 228
So I saved her (...without Minsc), then when I went to Minsc to report it - I thought - he still wants me to save her - so I went back to the stronghold and all gnolls have respawned, however this time she isnt in the pit.

Does that mean I can now still use Minsc as a regular party member without her?
I left for Nashkel Mines and yet he didnt leave my party.

ps! I still have the quest to kill her. from Edwin, and save her, yet I already saved her/talked to her O_o

Comments

• AltWrenAltWren Member Posts: 11
    Can't solve this, but I can add another problem to the list. I took Minsc to save her but didn't have room in my part for her, to I told them both to leave. Then I went down to one of the caves to make camp and save. When I loaded the game, I could here Minsc's "Full plate, and packing steel" even though he was no longer in my party and I couldn't rest or save anymore. I'm on BG-Vanilla though.
  • HeindrichHeindrich Member, Moderator Posts: 2,959
    I have no idea about these bugs, I just rescued Dynaheir with Minsc in party and then kept her...
    AltWren said:

Then I went down to one of the caves to make camp and save. When I loaded the game, I could here Minsc's "Full plate, and packing steel" even though he was no longer in my party and I couldn't rest or save anymore. I'm on BG-Vanilla though.

I'm not sure why you cannot save... but as far as I know, you can never rest indoors except at an inn or other specified rest locations.
  • AltWrenAltWren Member Posts: 11

I'm not sure why you cannot save... but as far as I know, you can never rest indoors except at an inn or other specified rest locations.

Naw, caves work usually. I rest in caves all the time. No encounters and nice and dry. No worries though. Just thought it was worth mentioning.