Skip to content

Playing with my emotions

EdwinEdwin Member Posts: 480
edited July 2013 in New Members Welcome Area
You are playing with my emotions Overhaul.

Like that girlfriend that says, "We have to take some time off"...and "Its not you, it's me"...and "I'll call you"...

I keep waiting for the phone to ring.

I have left her messages...Her answering machine must be broken.

Love, Edwin.
Post edited by Edwin on

Comments

• ChowChow Member Posts: 1,192
    I'm sure her dad will accept us and let us date her in the end, despite the gross social differences. We're just this small-town poor kid, and she's the rich handsome girl... how could we ever be worthy? She deserves someone better!
  • GodGod Member Posts: 1,150
    Some beaching magi flagrantly desire divine retribution.
  • EdwinEdwin Member Posts: 480
    God said:

Some beaching magi flagrantly desire divine retribution.

dafuk?
  • GodGod Member Posts: 1,150
    I meant that certain spellcasters of the beach are currently behaving in a way preventing Overhaul from further work. I also stated that I do not approve of this and, unless their attitude changes, they may suffer from a) highly contagious venereal plague, b) sudden inedible bovine rainfall, c) three thousand years of intense diarrhea, d) permanent rodentification, e) imposed excessive universal clumsiness or f) utterly relentless facepalming.
  • BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
    edited July 2013
    (in best George Takei imitation) Oh, myyyyyy! Be careful, friends. Beaching magi often respond to divine retribution with spells to summon unwanted ugly orators and despised debaters of wretched rules.