Skip to content

Wtf?! How do I cure sexchange???

raxtorenraxtoren Member Posts: 228
Neera was supposed to throw a magic missle at a mini-boss and instead she made Khalid into a woman through a "sex change spell" during wilde surge.

Now, I seen a lot, falling cows and her summon monsters by misstake but sex change? really O_o im not taking that woman with me into BGEE2.

Comments

• WispWisp Member Posts: 1,102
    It should go away on its own after a few hours.
    elminster
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Just imagine what Jaheira is thinking right now.
  • SionIVSionIV Member Posts: 2,689
    edited July 2013
    "I don't want him cured....."
    ZanianNoonMontresor_SPSCARY_WIZARD
  • raxtorenraxtoren Member Posts: 228
    Khalid and Jaheria rarely speaks though, they did 1-2 hours before the sexchange discuss something about how Jaheria is beautiful. Or Jaheria tricked him into saying it, I dont remember.
  • SionIVSionIV Member Posts: 2,689
    NPC's rarely speak in BG1
  • raxtorenraxtoren Member Posts: 228
    edited July 2013
    SionIV said:

NPC's rarely speak in BG1

thats why I was so shocked, im at chapter 7 and it was the first time it happend.

Im new to BG1 (... I finished BG2 like 10 years ago though) and remember that it was more chatty in BG2 which made the NPC feel more alive, then the more old-school hardcore rpg characters that they are in BG1.
  • lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    There is also a color change surge, which turns skin/hair/clothes to gold. It is dispellable, though. Only permanent bad wild surge effect is, gold destroyed. (You lose %80 of your current gold) Death and destruction caused by wild surges is, for the most part, reversible. (Unless a cow chunks an npc)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Aristillius
  • Chicago_JackChicago_Jack Member Posts: 7
    Oh Khalid XD. I love it when he panics and says, "Better part of Valor! BETTER PART OF VALOR!"