Skip to content

Make something new in the infinite engine!!

kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704
edited August 2013 in Feature Requests
Well, the infinite engine is totally revamped, it's copyrights belong to bioware if i'm not wrong, and D&D copyrights are with WotC (Hasbro). So unless all these copyrights are lended/rented by ATARI, anything new totally apart from baldur's gate woudn't need ATARI permissions;

So, it's possibel or does Beamdog has any intent of make new D&D adventures inside infinite engine?

What i ask here isn't Adds to complement Baldur's Gate saga, but Packs or DLCs totally independent of the Bhaalspawn saga, but not too short or Arena directed as The Black Pits where.

An Saga following the ressurection of Bane throuhg his son, Iyachtu Xvim, or even before. Some saga related to Cyrics plots, something in the multiverse, a classic save the princess quest, an evil directed plot where the game give more insight and options for evil choices than good choices... well, just wished for something else comming from this new infinite engine.

The possibilities are many, and can be done more than once. Some of these games could be sold, other used as prizes to pre-orders and then sold/given, other could become free content to people that brought BG EE or BG2 EE or even only to people that brought BG EE and BG2 EE.

The possibilities are many, but by myself i see as an waste revamp this engine made for D&D to only remake the baldur's gate Saga.

Ps: when i mean something new, i don't mean 10 minutes of game inside an arena alike place how the black pits where done.
Post edited by Dee on

Comments

• DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    Moved this thread from New Members Welcome Area (???) to Feature Requests.
  • kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704
    Ops, forget to change that, my bad @Dee TT!!!!