Skip to content

Penny Arcade Expo

2»

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ShinShin Member Posts: 2,345
    spayne said:
    Nice watch. The specific BG2EE talk starts around 28 minutes, and then some more insight from Trent at around 45. Really a great acknowledgement of the modding community.

• MessiMessi Member Posts: 738
    Kaeloree said:

Trent mentioned a few as-yet-unmentioned spoilers, for those who paid attention!

@Kaeloree since Trent mentioned them already can you point them out for us? I watched that thing and didn't notice a single thing that hadn't been already mentioned in the past. :/

Unless you are talking about things like Dorn's quest will take you to such and such zone. Also he called the rogue "a pure rogue" which I guess mean her class is thief.
  • LiamEslerLiamEsler Member Posts: 1,859
    @Messi I was specifically referring to Resurrection Gorge, yep, as well as the new NPC's class.
  • MessiMessi Member Posts: 738
    Kaeloree said:

@Messi I was specifically referring to Resurrection Gorge, yep, as well as the new NPC's class.

Thanks for the clarification. Is Resurrection Corge a famous place in the dnd lore? Not really familiar with it myself.

• IchigoRXCIchigoRXC Member Posts: 1,001
    Yeah... I am really not happy with the cut. It is bad and twitch should feel bad! :P
  • ForgottenMythForgottenMyth Member Posts: 60
    somehow lagged the hells out of my computer unless in full screen...