Skip to content

Looking for roleplayers!

It's my first time playing BG and I'll roleplay the entire story-line. I'm looking for my roleplayers companions, so contact me on mundi_2007@hotmail.com or Skype rafaelbarretobr - even here.

Comments

• SpekioSpekio Member Posts: 6
    Interested. I have never played the entire way through the game so it should be interesting. Keep in touch if you are going to do this!
  • riyahhassettriyahhassett Member Posts: 59
    Ever get on the team speak server?

• StinkyStinky Member Posts: 39
    Hello! I don't know if this is still a thing but I'm a Baldur's Gate veteran and roleplaying noob and I'd be up for this or something like this, given the right group of people. Let me know!

Since I'm not smart enough to write and code a bunch of new NPCs I figure actually having human beings play the parts of them could be pretty darn interesting and breathe new life into one of my favourite games, scheduling and player dedication permitting.
    Stinky said:

Hello! I don't know if this is still a thing but I'm a Baldur's Gate veteran and roleplaying noob and I'd be up for this or something like this, given the right group of people. Let me know!

Since I'm not smart enough to write and code a bunch of new NPCs I figure actually having human beings play the parts of them could be pretty darn interesting and breathe new life into one of my favourite games, scheduling and player dedication permitting.

I'm not sure rafael has started a game or not, haven't heard yet. If he has, I am really looking to do this. I am very familiar with the BG game mechanics but I really have only made it through Nashkel. Always wanted to play through the game though and would like to do that roleplaying through. Let's all keep in touch! And rafael, if you have already started a game just let us know and I will create a new thread! Otherwise I would love to be on board!
  • rafaelbarretobrrafaelbarretobr Member Posts: 2
    This is still a thing - add me on Skype and send me a message at night. I have started a game, but with 3 players only and we haven't actually gone anywhere yet.
    I've installed skype and added you. Next time you play let me know the details. I've got a character ready to go.
  • Keldorn_firecampKeldorn_firecamp Member Posts: 50
    edited August 2013
    @Spekio,@rafaelbarretobr,@stinky,@spekio.
    Hey guys, do you wanna join us?
    We will form party faster if we work together :L
    To find us, go to the thread below
  • MarrosMarros Member Posts: 5
    I wanna play! I've been playing Baldur's Gate since I was a kid, and I specialize in being a mage.
  • AdanElladineAdanElladine Member Posts: 2
    edited August 2013
    I'll join. Tried finding you on Skype but no luck. I did email you.
  • BurdgrBurdgr Member Posts: 5
    I will join as well, if this is still going.
  • Mog111Mog111 Member Posts: 22
    added you on skype, hopefully between you, me, marros, spekio, burdgr, and adamelladine we would have a full party. im mavecor on skype and blazin69 on steam
    It has been a few weeks and haven't heard from rafael... I'm still looking to do this. add me on skype (gasparguru) or send me a message on here. Let's create a schedule, setup some rules, and do this!
    I heard from him on skype but he wants to play guild wars 2 I guess, as usual we have the steam group and i'm setup for skype too, name on skype is mavecor. I keep seeing people post but i sent tells in the steam group to people and nobody is available.
  • NarcissistNarcissist Member Posts: 65
    Mog111, Spekio and I are currently working on getting this setup, if you're interest, I can add you to the conversation.
    Yeah im down for sure, there's a lot of talk here from people and not a lot of follow through sadly :(
    Blazin69 on steam (Jace is name in steam group)