Skip to content

I want to fight the beholder in bp :(

I dont know if didnt do some sortof special quest in BP. But when i do the advices and dialogues with the beholder, he told me he was going to fight me if i defeat all of the champions and he would have his chance of escaping if he defeated me, but i end up not fightng him and round 15 is baeloth.

Either i installed a mod wrong or im interpreting his dialogue wrong about figthing him.

did not do something right to fight the beholder in black pits?

Comments

• zur312zur312 Member Posts: 1,366
    important for beholder is killing order if you leave alone baeloth he will summon beholder or something
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    If you kill Baeloth too quickly he won't get the chance to bring out the beholder.
  • KidCarnivalKidCarnival Member Posts: 3,747
    First, it's perfectly fine to not fight the beholder! He's a nice guy and doesn't deserve death anyway!

However, if you absolutely must slay a respected elder of my kind, you need to kill Baeloth last.
  • MadhaxMadhax Member Posts: 1,416
    This interaction bugged me. Who in their right mind leaves the mage for last?
  • CorvinoCorvino Member Posts: 2,269
    Baeloth can survive a surprising amount of time if you're soloing the Black Pits with a Melee noncaster without the means to remove his protections, you have to brute-force through his defenses which takes time. My Solo Cavalier hit the beholder timer (and killed it) without knowing there was a timer.