Skip to content

BGEE 2 better import

ArcticArctic Member Posts: 76
edited September 2013 in Feature Requests
Hello , I will like to see , a better import from bgee to bgee2, so i will list some of the changes i would like to see , ofcourse all this can be done now by eekeeper but. .... it would be ok.

1-Tome bonus transfer (or tomes found in irenicus dungeon if they are in the inventory) : so if you give a wis tome to viconia she gets +1 wisdom over what she normaly have.

2-Multiclass, level , points distribution (for every npc) - i understand that imoen needs to be wizard, but if you lvl her at lvl 9 tief make her 9 thief - wizard.

3-spellbook transfer - any wizard should have in their spellbook all the spells he/she knew .

Comments

• TJ_HookerTJ_Hooker Member Posts: 2,438
    #1 is a doubled-edged sword. Many of the returning NPCs actually have better stats than they did in BG1, meaning that having them keep the stats they had when you exported (including any tome increases) would actually result in some of them having inferior stats than they would otherwise have. In the case of Viconia, her wisdom is already 3 better in BG2 than it was in BG1.
  • ArcticArctic Member Posts: 76
    thats why i said +1 wisdom over what she normaly have XD