Skip to content

Join my game now (12:20AM EST) 3 spots left!

Mog111Mog111 Member Posts: 22
edited September 2013 in Multiplayer
im on steam as blazin69 and part of the BG group under the name Jace

50.10.249.124 is my IP you don't need hamachi or anything like that
game name: bgfun
no password

exp cap is taken off, don't care what u play or import at this point, would perfer though no stupid shit like tome importing for higher stats and drizzt weapons etc.

Post edited by Mog111 on

Comments

• ibetheelmoibetheelmo Member Posts: 4
    Are you still going? I'm on ipad and trying to join.
  • xetatanxetatan Member Posts: 41
    that was 18 hours ago, i doubt it.

what time zone are you in.

i'm starting a game at 12pm PST

• ibetheelmoibetheelmo Member Posts: 4
    PST I hate trying to figure out when something was posted. Haha.
    I'm still new to the game however. I should be able to play from noon-2pm though.
    Was looking at playing tonight since I'm working grave shift with iPad til 7am
  • xetatanxetatan Member Posts: 41
    here, join this steam group :)
    i recently made it,
    i'm hoping to build a community
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/bgeegroup#
  • Korevas17Korevas17 Member Posts: 57
    great playing with Jace and Tyson today. Thanks fellas!
  • Mog111Mog111 Member Posts: 22
    new game is up we still trying to find people that wanna play, i know schedules conflict
    Currently me and Tyson playing in Chapter 5 baldurs gate so far, neurological joined but kept having connection issues we exported his mage
  • Tysonm1Tysonm1 Member Posts: 40
    And that was a very fun game, can't believe I managed to roll up a level 10 gnome and an elven thief in one day. Even more surprised was how we kept playing until it was 6am where I lived.
  • Korevas17Korevas17 Member Posts: 57
    anyone up for another game in the next couple days?
  • Tysonm1Tysonm1 Member Posts: 40
    If I'm able to get on my computer by that time I don't see why not. I might roll up another character again but it's a blur on what to make.
  • Stargazer5781Stargazer5781 Member Posts: 183
    edited August 2013
    I'm down to join a game in the next couple days, and I'm free in mornings.

Looks like the hamachi server is full. Let me know if there's any class the party needs.
    edited September 2013
    Fuck the hamachi server tbh we just been having people join directly, not sure how long I'll be on but im posting again!
    tired of these cutscenes crashing game, only way we found it works is if the host loads it up gets past the cutscenes and then saves and has everyone else join after. Im talking about when you sleep and earn an ability "specifically the tonight you dream of blood one around baldurs gate chapter 5 area after beating iron throne".

Either way me and Tysonm1 played legitly from the start with lvl 1s and now have a lvl 9 fighter and a lvl 11 thief (he capped exp at 161k I took exp cap off because im sure ill lvl to 18 or something eventually). We used no imported gear or tomes We did the entire game with all tales of the sword coast content + chapter 7 everything except the thieves guild maze, undercity, and sarevok plus killing drizzt with me running around almost dying 5 times and him backstabbing (just for grins).

Im down to play with anyone in any game but I would ask if I could use the fighter just because I've been leveling so much junk over and over and it's getting boring to start over a new character all the time.
    K I found what I wanna play now, monk I have a lvl 1 rolled up ready to go for any roleplay groups or I can import one I don't care they are just really fun, fighter i've played through game with all 3 kits so far and it's just the same.
    Let's play!
  • DreadnaughtDreadnaught Member Posts: 92
    Still inviting new players?
  • BhodarBhodar Member Posts: 21
    xetatan said:

here, join this steam group :)
    i recently made it,
    i'm hoping to build a community
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/bgeegroup#

Joined yours, looking for some people to play with :D