Skip to content

Cannot transition to Adoy's Enclave

Currently on v1.0.2014 through steam, playing a Dual fighter-Avenger and despite having traveled to firewine bridge, I can put my mouse cursor along the entire right hand edge of the map, and am never given the option to do the map transition despite having had the discussion trigger with Neera. The area continues to stay grey despite attempts to reach it by traveling on the west, north and south sides. The only editing I have done was a slight shifting of stats to have a more real dice roll (4L6 if you use rolz.org) and the shift from true class/kit to Avenger once I dualed, and the alignment shift to Neutral Good per v3.5 allowance. I have not attached pictures due to attempts seeming to not display the mouse cursor.

Comments

• JessicaJessica Member Posts: 29
    Since it's been a week, I'm bumping this thread, despite it not leaving the front page.
    forgive my impatience but since I saw this used elsewhere to ping someone, @dee mind letting me know what I'm doing wrong since you were seen relatively recently in the forums, or ask someone who can?

Also, clarifying note, I do have the journal entry saying I need to help her by traveling to adoy's enclave.
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    Can you zip up and attach the save? I'll see if we can't figure out what went wrong.
    Save File is now uploaded. I apparently also forgot a couple equips were left on them which I had to have fun with but rarely used because they were too potent for where I was at. Still, it shouldn't make much if any impact as far as I know.
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    You'll want to travel north from the area where you came out of the Nashkel Mines.
    edited September 2013
    So the journal and the dialogue is completely wrong and I need to travel to it from a completely different angle than intended? ... wow. I thought about trying that but I never thought it'd work, considering what limited programming I've done and what I presumed the structure of the game would have allowed for... I'll give it a try and see how it goes.

Edit: Ok, it worked. Disappointed I had to go a different route entirely than what the journal and dialogue said, but whatever.
    Post edited by Jessica on