Skip to content

The BG NPC project

Comments

• BerconBercon Member Posts: 486
    Awesome news indeed, thank you for your efforts guys!
    kaguana
  • SouthpawSouthpaw Member Posts: 2,026
    Bercon said:

Awesome news indeed, thank you for your efforts guys!

I second this. Can't wait. And if you'd need a beta-tester...
  • randyroorandyroo Member Posts: 54
    wow 17 posts since i last checked i thought this had been released. but good news that its still coming along soon.
    StoneSwordsKavainrorikon
  • xetatanxetatan Member Posts: 41
    hopefully it comes out before bg2:ee
    Kavain
  • XivirielXiviriel Member Posts: 166
    randyroo said:

wow 17 posts since i last checked i thought this had been released. but good news that its still coming along soon.

Im sure there will be HUNDREDS of posts within the day of its release, hahaha.

StoneSwordskaguanapekirt
  • StoneSwordsStoneSwords Member Posts: 180
    truer words were never spoken lol
    kaguana
  • RagingOrcRagingOrc Member Posts: 63
    Great news! Well done for sorting out a fix :)
  • kaguanakaguana Member Posts: 1,328
    It will be so cool if it will be ready when the patch will come out :)
    StoneSwordsJuliusBorisovlolien
  • JediMindTrixJediMindTrix Member Posts: 305
    @kaguana I would think it could actually cause incompatibility. (But what do I know...)
  • ScotGaymerScotGaymer Member Posts: 526
    *impatient Bart Simpson*

Are we there yet?

I mean, is it done yet?
  • kaguanakaguana Member Posts: 1,328
    @NineCoronas I didn't meant the beta but the actual stable patch
    lolien
  • xenophonxenophon Member Posts: 17
    Looking forward to this mod. It was my favorite in BG simply for adding more life to the party.
    KavainkaguanaStoneSwords
  • onanonan Member Posts: 223
    Never played BG with this mod before (I got back to BG after a 15 year hiatus with BGEE). I am really hyped up. Hope it comes before BG2EE.
    Xombii
  • HaggardBlazeHaggardBlaze Member Posts: 53
    This mod makes the game so much better, especially if you're coming off of playing BG2 and wanted to play BG1
    ButtercheesekulyokStoneSwordsWillyML4
  • kulyokkulyok Member Posts: 33
    It's even better with Domi's Coran's Friendship, Garrick's romantic path and Ajantis' expansion, I'd say. I wish there was a Khalid-Jaheira expansion - I always run out of banters right around Durlag's tower.
    StoneSwords
  • joshykinsjoshykins Member Posts: 95
    edited October 2013
    @LiamEsler I can safely say that the NPC mod is one of the only mods that really makes the BG experience for me. Between this mod, the newly incoming patch and @Archaic 's work, the BG experience would finally be complete in my opinion. They're the last three things I need before starting BG2:EE :D
    DrugarWillyML4StoneSwords
  • aquilaeaquilae Member Posts: 10
    @LiamEsler man is this mod close yet? So keen to play it!
  • ThalamondThalamond Member Posts: 108
    edited October 2013
    I haven't touched the game for 4 months. Still waiting for this mandatory mod, and even Baeloth, as cool as he is, cannot make me play without it.
    XavioriaStoneSwords
  • Son_of_ImoenSon_of_Imoen Member Posts: 1,806

I haven't even started my first playthrough, although I've owned the game since it came out. Just can't bring myself to do it without this mod lol

So I'm not the only one.
    StoneSwordsItomon
  • aquilaeaquilae Member Posts: 10

I haven't even started my first playthrough, although I've owned the game since it came out. Just can't bring myself to do it without this mod lol

So I'm not the only one.
    I'm on that list as well
    StoneSwords
  • DarkersunDarkersun Member Posts: 398
    "We are Legion" ;)
    StoneSwords
  • wojtekwojtek Member Posts: 311
    i don't know anything about modding, but everyone says this mod is so great and i would like to try it so my question is if this mod will be implemented to BGEE in another update ?
  • wojtekwojtek Member Posts: 311
    LiamEsler said:

@Xavioria Not that I know of, no, but of course @cmorgan would certainly know better than I!

If you're interested in more content for Neera, at least, I did write an expansion for her with a number of extra talks plus some flirts for the romantically inclined: http://www.shsforums.net/files/file/1022-neera-expansion/

why can't it be officialy implemented ? i don't understand

• LuigirulesLuigirules Member Posts: 419
    Because lawyers said so.

The developers were allowed to add minor dialogues to existing characters, but as far as I know the vast majority of them are reactions to new content.

This mod would represent a significant change to existing content, which is not allowed in the contract.
    Buttercheese
This discussion has been closed.