Skip to content

Attacks Question

Okay so the Chesley Crusher sets my number of attacks to 1 while when I use a normal halberd my attacks are 3/2. Could someone explain how this works for me?

Comments

• Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    With a normal halber you can attack 1.5 times per round, or 3 attacks every two rounds. With the Chesley Crusher you only get 1 attack per round. It's exactly like it sounds. The Chesley Crusher's max attacks per round is capped at 1 because it's really big and heavy, even for a halberd (this explanation is in the weapon's description).
  • ZanathKariashiZanathKariashi Member Posts: 2,869
    edited September 2013
    It has a massive damage bonus over a normal halberd, but is heavy and unwieldy preventing more then a single attack per round, no matter how good you are with it.
  • Dragonfolk2000Dragonfolk2000 Member Posts: 377
    Okay, thanks for the clear up.
  • SouthpawSouthpaw Member Posts: 2,026
    ....aaaand it's a shot-out to The Big Bang Theory (I think), Crushing Wesley Crusher...aka Will Wheatooooon.
    @Southpaw Probably more of a shout out to Star Trek TNG.
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    @Southpaw I remember that episode :)
    edited September 2013
    "It's not The Wesley Crushers. It's The Wesley Crushers."

"WHEATONNNN!!!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTHpXHjTWwM
  • WilburWilbur Member Posts: 1,173
    On a side note imo Chesley Crusher would be best used by a low STR character who would otherwise deal low damage (the weapon only requires 13 STR which seems kind of low).
  • MadhaxMadhax Member Posts: 1,416
    Or a Bard, who is capped at one APR anyway. Warrior-types will usually want more APR.
    Wilbur said:

On a side note imo Chesley Crusher would be best used by a low STR character who would otherwise deal low damage (the weapon only requires 13 STR which seems kind of low).

But if a character has low STR, it will take up a lot of their carrying capacity.
  • WilburWilbur Member Posts: 1,173
    Awong124 said:

Wilbur said:

But if a character has low STR, it will take up a lot of their carrying capacity.
    That is true but they can always carry the lighter stuff like scrolls or ammunition.