Skip to content

Cant pay via PayPal

BuggyBuggy Member Posts: 3
edited July 2012 in Windows PC (Archive)
Hello,

i am a big fan of BG.

And so i preorded the Enhanced Version of the game and pay via paypall for me!

But my girlfriend, she loves the game, too, she created an account at the beamdog website, too but cant pay via my paypal account.

The system says: "please choose another payment possibility"

Can someone help me?

Thanks for it!

Comments

• CheesebellyCheesebelly Member Posts: 1,727
    Try gifting the game to her with your own account. Maybe two different accounts can't use the same paypal account? I don't know.

Does your paypal have enough money on its account to buy the game?
  • PhillipDaiglePhillipDaigle Member Posts: 654
    Is Beamdog saying that, or is Paypal saying that?
  • GotNoUsernameGotNoUsername Member Posts: 49
    edited July 2012
    Help same Problem here, I want to give you money pls take it. How can I gift BG:EE to some account or someone?
  • CheesebellyCheesebelly Member Posts: 1,727
    You buy it again with your own account, there is an option to send the gift code via mail after clicking the buy button on the game's page on Beamdog. You just check it and type the email address :)
  • chris_pontiuschris_pontius Member Posts: 3
    I think I have the same error, after the payment on Paypal Beamdog says "The transaction cannot complete successfully. Instruct the customer to use an alternative payment method." I use my paypal account regularly without problems, except this time.
  • PhillipDaiglePhillipDaigle Member Posts: 654
    I'll get someone to take a look at this case. You should be getting a more descriptive error.
  • chris_pontiuschris_pontius Member Posts: 3
    Never mind, I try again and now it works...
  • BuggyBuggy Member Posts: 3
    Thank you for helping. Now it works perfect!! Wait for release :D
  • Tr_ondTr_ond Member Posts: 496
    edited August 2012
    Paypal worked for me, bought 2 and gifted one. And when i did bg ee disappeared from "My games" and i have 2 copys under giftable games. even though the second copy has been redeemed..

*edit* spelling :p
    Post edited by Tr_ond on