Skip to content

Infinity blade

meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
edited September 2013 in Off-Topic
So, with the release of the new iPhones comes infinity blade III, and it looks pretty good, like it might even have more than a vague shadow of a plot.
I liked 1 and 2, and am very excited for 3. The graphics where amazing for an iPad/iPhone game, but you had to sacrifice story, character customization, and replayability. I found the end of 2 disappointing, because i thought that infinity blade was dead. Epic games had killed the project, or something. I never really knew, but a am glad that that was not to be. So i was was wondering what the general opinion of a good game was from the community of the best game ever.
Post edited by Dee on
lolien

Comments

• meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    Forever alone.....
    lolien
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    You might get more traction if you post in Off-Topic. The General Discussions forum is for talk about Baldur's Gate.

I've moved the thread for you.
    lolien
    Sorry, no harm meant. I had it in off-topic but moved it to general because I got no response.
    lolien
  • Night_WatchNight_Watch Member Posts: 514
    I played the first one till new game plus and I saved up enough for the end game weapons and armor in the market. Haven't played the 2nd. How is it?
    Fun, if you don't mind total lack of plot coherence. The graphics are amazing and you get to do this:

The dual land bevy weapons are a lot of fun, and so is gem forge.
    It is strictly a fighting game, compared to baldurs gate, but it's fun to look at, and I enjoyed it.
    CrevsDaaklolien
  • Night_WatchNight_Watch Member Posts: 514
    Yes, it was definitely a lot of fun to play despite the lack of story. I like the combat mechanics. I was fortunate to get the first one during a free giveaway sale of it. I don't know if I'll pick up the other two. It does get rather repetitive especially when you're grinding for cash and you've memorized the enemy moves. I'll think about it =)
    I liked the twist at the end of the first game though.
    lolien