Skip to content

Improve custom portrait selection GUI

dibdib Member Posts: 384
edited September 2013 in Feature Requests
Don't know if a lot of other people have problems with this but I currently have 117 portrait pairs in my portraits folder, making a total of 234 images. So finding what I'm looking for can get a bit tedious, especially when browsing for the small portrait.

Ideally I would either like to have some sort of search function or having it so that you only choose the big portrait and the small one gets selected automatically (there would probably have to be some standardized naming convention for this). But just having a bigger selection window could work as well. Currently the small portrait selection window is not scrollable with the mouse wheel, and the window is so small that the scroll bar can only be scrolled using the arrows unless you want to go to either the top or the bottom of the list.
Post edited by dib on

Comments

• JarrakulJarrakul Member Posts: 2,029
    Agreed. The small window is the real problem, because it's just so ridiculously tiny. A larger small window, or better yet an "auto suggest small portrait" feature (based on the name), would be really nice.
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    Custom portraits is something we've never been totally satisfied with. We don't have a solution just yet, but it's definitely something we're working on.
  • NordomNordom Member Posts: 22
    Agreed. I would prefer to choose only 1 portrait - all other sizes should fetch automatically.