Skip to content

Beta Playthrough by Chorazy Glus *Updated*

ChorazyGlusChorazyGlus Member Posts: 151
edited October 2013 in The Road to v1.2
Played for 5 hours today, so far I haven't seen any bugs that aren't on the list already. From those I can confirm only green water at High Hedge at night. All other bugs listed didn't happen in my playthrough. My specs are Intel Core Quad 9550 and Ati Radeon HD 5750.

Turns out that I don't progress that quickly as I originally expected so yay :P. Took me two hours of real time to travel from Beregost to Nashkel mines because I just stopped somewhere and listened to soundtrack and gazed at the map. Everything just looks so vibrant and it is a pure joy to simply wander through the map rather than rush to do another quest. Not ideal for betatesting, but I can't help myself :/
Post edited by ChorazyGlus on

Comments

• ChorazyGlusChorazyGlus Member Posts: 151
    Today I stopped at Noober and when he began his famous quote "What about now?" the end dialogue button just stopped responding to clicking, so I had to end the dialogue by pressing enter. After getting 400xp I had to quicksave and reload, because I could not select my party by clicking on their portraits. Once I did that, my mouse worked fine again. Did it happen to anyone else or just to me?
  • wednesdaywednesday Member Posts: 61
    I just tested this and didn't have the same problem. For the record I'm running an Intel i5 2500k quadcore with an HD 7770 graphics card, with windows 7 home premium 64-bit edition.
    wednesday said:

I just tested this and didn't have the same problem. For the record I'm running an Intel i5 2500k quadcore with an HD 7770 graphics card, with windows 7 home premium 64-bit edition.

Thanks a lot. To be honest I was pretty sure that this is related to my pc rather than a bug, but better be safe than sorry.

edited November 2013
    Finished my second run last Sunday. My save from first run with Dragon Disciple was destroyed, bcs I managed to mess up my documents folder :/

Anyway, my Wild Mage PC is ready to rumble; for the sake of this thread, consider this to be the last entry.

Note to the Dog of Beam, preload BG2 EE already pls :P