Skip to content

Buff icons in character screen unaligned with it's description and smaller than it should be

Buff icons in character screen unaligned with it's description and smaller than it should be.
Possible solution could be - to reduce description font, or increase icon's size. Just my opinion.
Game's version is 1.0.2014.

Comments

• sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    I just loaded a game and saw the same thing, the alignment is off a bit, but I think the reason why the icon is smaller because as you notice in bgee 4 icons fit across on the character portrait to the right, while in vanillas, only 3 did, and I think that smaller size goes over to the record page as well
  • ArchmageArchmage Member Posts: 32
    That's might be the case. But this is not an excuse to leave it be. Enhanced edition shouldn't be inferior to original.
    i don't mind the smaller icons, i also wonder if that's just from the res being so high as well? I noticed in your screen shot there that there is a lot of empty page, what res are you playing at? also the alignment wording could use a fix though
  • ArchmageArchmage Member Posts: 32
    I'm playing at 1280x1024 resolution. It's native for my 17" lcd monitor.
    Yes, lot's of empty space. I already posted another bug post here about it.
    hmm interesting, i thought you were playing on something around 2000 or so from the empty space, most odd