Skip to content

What specific creatures/enemies/things does Unholy Blight work on? (BGEE)

elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
edited February 2014 in Archive (General Discussion)
To get it out of the way first I'm not interested in a discussion about the merits of Holy Smite vs Unholy Blight.

I'm just curious which specific creatures (or NPC's) Unholy Blight works on. I mean apart from all the Good-aligned party members.

Flaming Fist, Watcher's and Amnish Guards for instance are considered to be Lawful Neutral from the looks of things.

Some of the priests (Kelddath Ormlyr, Tremain Belde'ar, and Alvanhendar) are good aligned.

Unshey (writer on 2nd level of FAI) is good.

As are both Bentley and Gellana Mirrorshade.

Nestor the ranger

Taerom Fuiruim (Beregost Smith)

Thalantyr

Tor Lobo

Alynth

Aoln

I just figured as a community maybe we could work towards creating a list of all "Good" aligned creatures in the game for anyone using this spell to reference.
Post edited by elminster on

Comments

• sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    so basically it works on anyone that you shouldn't be using it on? right on, the road to being evil is quite the bumpy one indeed :) oh and don't forget drizzt, it will work on him, if you can get passed that magic resistance of his :)
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Lol. It looks that way. Its to be expected of course.

I have found a few other examples I think but there are hundreds of CRE files to be looking through.
  • ZanathKariashiZanathKariashi Member Posts: 2,869
    Come on now....Know Alignment has barely any uses as it is...lets not remove another one.