Skip to content

BG:EE SaveGame

Dear fellow Adventurers,

last week my HDD fried, and i practicly lost all my saved games for BG:EE (4 different playthroughs), and with BG2:EE around the corner, I dont feel like being able to play the whole game through again. If I may, at all, ask for someone's saved games, importable to BG2, I'd really be happy and would much appreciate the help. I love multiclassing, and the only classes i didnt like playing during the last 15 years were the bard and the druid. Anything besides these are welcome :). And ofc, I hope not to receive packed virus hit stuff. Really thank you all in advance for the help! (my email: vergilius000@gmail.com)
Cheers

Vergilius

Comments

• EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    Why don't you download ShadowKeeper or NearInfinity and basically 'recreate' your four characters?
  • VergiliusVergilius Member Posts: 3
    well, simply put, i dont like to do things like that, just kinda feelslike, as if the characters had no souls, and i know its insane, but i beleive those of us, who've played this game pretty freaking much , know what i am speaking of... dunno, but dont like it:) i understand your point though, its almost the same, still... almost
  • EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    edited October 2013
    I mean, I do kind of get what you mean. It feels mechanical and a bit soulless, but you've already been on your journey with these characters: they just vanished into a void and you are retrieving them. I dunno, it feels a bit different from just making them from scratch would.

I do understand your feelings, though.
  • VergiliusVergilius Member Posts: 3
    yeah well, i hope others will feel the same way, and that will get me tem saved games :)
  • DinoDino Member Posts: 291
    edited October 2013
    Im about to finish bgee with a dual classed Wizard Slayer (7) -> Thief if you are interested.
    Neutral Good.
    Decent stats.
    Decisions based on a character template of a cynical noir investigator.
    Neera has been trying to come onto him, but he has been acting distant and have been dismissing her as a needy, confused teenager... He still cares for her though, and a possible romance in bg2ee is not ruled out.
    Oh, and she is not allowed to cast spells unless she really has to. Not since she turned a Glitterdust projectile into a fireball that nearly killed the whole party. She has been given a magical sling for a reason.