Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

DLTCEP search help

barbarabarbara Member Posts: 30
I have installed DLTCEP. It works as expected, and without having used it before, it is quite self-explanatory. I have set it up so now I can e.g. edit weather in areas.

Unfortunately, I cannot figure out how the Search function works. I want to find all areas with containers containing AROW01, so I figured I click "Search"->"Areas", Select "Match Item" and fill in AROW01 next to "Match Item". I click "Search" and I get the output "Checking areas... Done".

So instead I try to find all shops selling AROW01, so I Click "Search"->"Stores" and do the same thing as before. I get similar output.

How do I find all areas with containers containing a specific item or all stores selling a specific item? The documentation for this program is nonexistent and there are no tutorials covering the search function. I figured the output may be written to log files instead, but haven't found any.

Comments