Skip to content

(Solved) CTRL-T away hold effects

onanonan Member Posts: 223
edited October 2013 in The Road to v1.2
This is probably a vanilla bug but in combat if you are held (I tried this with vampiric wolves but it probably works with other hold effects) you can simply CTRL-T (pass one hour) away the hold. This does not affect damage. In effect, this means that your opponent basically spends 1 hour doing nothing.
Post edited by onan on

Comments

• IsayaIsaya Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 752
    I wouldn't call this a bug but a feature. You're using a cheat key to advance time, so all effects that have a duration lower than a hour will end. I suppose that this also ends positive effects or area spells with a given duration.
    The cheat keys used to be features for developpers and testers, it's no surprise they interfere with normal game.
  • onanonan Member Posts: 223
    Huh. I had no idea that it was a cheat key. I thought it was a regular feature to advance time. Oh well.
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    It should only work if you have Debug Mode enabled; if you don't have it enabled, you shouldn't be able to do it.
  • SaradasSaradas Member Posts: 148
    OP, you was really expecting some Benny Hill's Show action during that hour???
  • onanonan Member Posts: 223
    Saradas said:

OP, you was really expecting some Benny Hill's Show action during that hour???

I was curious, yes :)