Skip to content

Please make it possible to play as a Half-orc Blackguard as Main char.

MermidionMermidion Member Posts: 69
edited October 2013 in Feature Requests
The one thing that always angered me in BG;EE was that it is not possibly to make an Half-orc Blackguard as your own main character even thought it should be possible since we have Dorn to prove it.

The half-Orc Blackguard was always my favorit character choice in the later games (like NWN/NWN2) so it kind of bugged me that you can't click on the Paladin button when you choose Half-orc as a Race. So please make it so you can click "Paladin" but can only choose "Blackguard" after this or make an Blackguard button on the front class page.

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    You should move this to feature requests.
  • onanonan Member Posts: 223
    Those things are exceptions. Like Kagain's constitution and Coran's three pips in long bows. You can simply EEkeeper your blackguard charname's race to half orc if you really want to.
    KidCarnival
  • Or, once the new patch comes out, you can use BG Tweaks to remove racial class restrictions entirely.
  • MermidionMermidion Member Posts: 69
    @ elminster Sorry don't know how to move Threads ,i just put it here since this was about the new upcoming patch and thought it was fitting. sorry.

@ onan. oh Thank you. didn't know about EEkeeper, i will try that out soon. Normally i don't use Editors but hey,as long as it works. I guess making editing an Blackguard to a n half-orc race should not cause any game or script errors.
  • MermidionMermidion Member Posts: 69
    @ Kaigen That sounds very good too.