Skip to content

[Bug] Graphical bug - Roof of Iron Throne Building

GaldarianGaldarian Member Posts: 13
edited October 2013 in The Road to v1.2
In 10-25-2013 beta, a 'minecraft-style' graphical bug. My resolution is 1280x1024 (fullscreen), at every zoom scale.

Comments

• PalanthisPalanthis Member Posts: 283
    edited October 2013
    Damn, this bug was spotted a month ago and i thought they did fix it.

It definitely shouldn't be there in this stage of the beta, where only gameplay and multiplayer bugs are supposed to be left.
    Flashburn
  • etaglocetagloc Member Posts: 349
    the roof the roof the roof is on streger

Danish mixed with English makes no sense ;S
  • IsayaIsaya Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 752
    @Palanthis The list of issues solved (and delivered) since the beginning of the beta is here. Indeed the Iron Throne roof is not among them. I guess it's because it's not game breaking.
  • CorvinoCorvino Member Posts: 2,269
    Just spotted this one myself. Apart from slight jerking on video cutscenes I've not had any other graphical bugs.
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    We've actually had a fix for this one for a while; it just looks like it was never added to the update. We'll try to get that remedied for the next update.
    elminsterFlashburn
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    As dee reported its been fixed in the latest patch. If anyone wants to check out the fixed up Iron Throne roof just enter

CLUAConsole:MoveToArea("AR0621")
  • BalquoBalquo Member, Developer Posts: 2,746
    All thanks go to @Yovaneth for this one :)
  • YovanethYovaneth Member Posts: 691
    I didn't even realise it was in there! A cookie for anyone who spots the minor problem I've just seen.
  • VintrastormVintrastorm Member Posts: 216
    Yovaneth said:

I didn't even realise it was in there! A cookie for anyone who spots the minor problem I've just seen.

You mean the fact that the white ringed character is standing in/on the little building?
    edited October 2013
    Nope. :) I think that's a result of the original area bug.
  • karnor00karnor00 Member Posts: 680
    edited October 2013
    Well the shadow of the railing isn't quite right (on the right of the picture, just before the bug starts). The shadow is too long for the actual length of railing.

Or there's the fact that the pink ringed character is actually standing on the building.

Or there's the mage's fashion disaster. Yellow and red with blue trim?!
    Eudaemonium
  • VintrastormVintrastorm Member Posts: 216
    @Yovaneth The journal is selected.
    The doors are open? The house to the left and the Iron Throne itself.
    Keep going ;)
    elminster
    edited October 2013
    Yovaneth said:

One of the trees gave you an evil look? :p (I have no idea haha)

You can't click the little shield symbols near the Iron Throne building door and identify this as being the Iron Throne? Likewise the map has no indicator that this building is the iron throne (not that you should need to at this point hehe)?
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    If it's an important issue, it'd be more helpful if you just told us.

If it's not an important issue, it'd still be more helpful if you just told us.
    elminsterEudaemonium
    I'm pretty sure it's the north wall.
    @balquo @dee It's not important. If you ctrl+t to go from day to night the back wall moves slightly - it's nowhere near as bad as the behaviour of some of the original areas but it annoys the hell out of me because I created it.
    I think Ctrl-T is only really a problem if its doing that when debug mode is off.