Skip to content

blackpitts- no beholder battle

shiffdshiffd Member Posts: 23
I do not know if this is a bug.
After beating the fire giant, I thought that would mean I fight the beholder.
I never fought the beholder....
It went straight to final battle...kind of a buzzkill....

Maybe I am just a moron who didn't read the boxes well to understand the story...but everything seemed to build up to a battle with a beholder...

Also in the icetomeet you level in blackpit I was able to create a situation where the game freezes and crashes over and over (not intentional of course, but it happened 3 or 4 times). It was just at the start of battle, if I tried to group select and walk to the bottom corner of arena it froze/crashed...it was easy to avoid and only bug so I never reported.

Mostly I just care about missing the beholder battle. I really wanted to fight a beholder. buzzkill.
Nordom

Comments

• BestopherBestopher Member Posts: 28
    *Spoiler*

The beholder is summoned by Baeloth as backup in the final battle if you dispose of the Rakshasa and the Duergar. If you kill Baeloth first he cannot summon it, and you do not face it.
  • VintrastormVintrastorm Member Posts: 216
    shiffd said:

Maybe I am just a moron who didn't read the boxes well to understand the story...but everything seemed to build up to a battle with a beholder...

I never noticed any build up towards a beholder battleö. I only read about it on the forums. Maybe I am a moron, but I read all the dialogue that was presented ( but i didnt try different conversationoptions in the same conversation) and missed it entirely.