Skip to content

Request: "Wait" button

SasayakiSasayaki Member Posts: 137
I noticed when testing the beta (trying to get Alora) that it's hard to set the time in-game to a specific moment. Like, say for some reason I wanted to enter an area at 4:21pm game time. Almost impossible to do.

Could we have a "Wait" button? Basically you pick any time within a 24 hour period and your characters "wait" until that time. It'd count towards fatigue, so it's not sleeping unless it's more than 8 hours.

There's very few real uses of this but it seems like it would be easy to implement too. It means that Sun Soul/Dark Moon monks can walk around during the times of their choosing. :)

*wait till night*

Thoughts?

Comments

• AendaeronBluescaleAendaeronBluescale Member Posts: 335
    Yes! For two reasons:
    a) It's already implemented as a Cheat Key. Make it an available option while not in battle.
    b) The Elder Scrolls series does that. So should BG(2):EE
  • qwert_44643qwert_44643 Member Posts: 311
    i use control + t to advance the clock 1 hour per....
  • nsrnsr Member Posts: 174
    It would be nice to have this on the UI so it is available on the iPad. I did not know this feature existed in the desktop version, and just moved to another map and tried to rest and hope to hit the right time when waking up.
  • VintrastormVintrastorm Member Posts: 216

i use control + t to advance the clock 1 hour per....

nsr said:

It would be nice to have this on the UI so it is available on the iPad. I did not know this feature existed in the desktop version, and just moved to another map and tried to rest and hope to hit the right time when waking up.

As far as I know this is only accessible if you've activated the console in the .ini file, which enables all sorts of "features/cheats".