Skip to content

Make your bets, which comes frist? BG2:EE or BG:EE promised patch?

2»

Comments

• ajwzajwz Member Posts: 4,122
    I choose option 5: Another passive aggressive poll about the status of the patch :p
  • reedmilfamreedmilfam Member Posts: 2,808
    kamuizin said:

The devs asured that the patch would be released before BG2:EE, there's no assumption in this matter @reedmilfam. I'm not billing anything anyway, it's just a joke thread being a joke thread this one.

@kamuizin - The devs have made multiple assurances, to date, so I don't put a lot of stock in any of them. It'll get released (patch or game) when it gets released, estimated delivery dates notwithstanding.
  • kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704
    ajwz said:

I choose option 5: Another passive aggressive poll about the status of the patch :p

Wow, maybe i should make some therapy for creating a pool like this then? What a bad @Kamuizin joking with the feelings of the poor devs!!

I don't make assumptions either @Reedmilfam, i rarely come in the forum atm anyway, but take this issue with fun to me is better than make serious requests and statements that will solve nothing and will lend to embarassing postitions for both parts.

• SilverstarSilverstar Member Posts: 2,207
    Starting to really wonder too now. I really wanted the patch so I could finish my playthrough of BG:EE before the second one. Stopped playing not long after the last proper patch waiting for this one. Seems I'll be rushing what's left of the game. Oh well.
  • CorianderCoriander Member Posts: 1,667
    Yay! What do we win?
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Coriander said:

Yay! What do we win?

Here's some cookies :D

• smeagolheartsmeagolheart Member Posts: 7,963
    I now think there's a good possiblity that the patch comes out BEFORE bg2ee
  • CoryNewbCoryNewb Member Posts: 1,330
    I still vote patch.
  • sunset00sunset00 Member Posts: 310
    well.. seems the metaphysical enigma/question has been solved recently... v1.2 patch up apparently -and now! hurray)
  • jameskerjamesker Member Posts: 99
    Too late to place a bet? :)
  • kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704
    Hah, i hate those smart ones that like to pick black or white when the roulette is already spinning!
  • SilverstarSilverstar Member Posts: 2,207
    It's really nice to be wrong some times.