Skip to content

how do i start new NPC quests?

like Rasaad's quest etc?

Comments

• nanonano Member Posts: 1,632
    For Rasaad you have to have two conversations before the event in BG happens. If it's not appearing you can wander the wilderness until he talks.

With Dorn you have to talk to that lady in Nashkel by the inn while he's in your party. She'll direct you to the next encounter (her directions suck, it's the zone where you find Samuel and the ring of fire resistance).

I'm not sure about Neera... I only want the gem bag so I rarely do her quest. But I think she unlocks the relevant zone after her second conversation.
  • FardragonFardragon Member Posts: 4,511
    I don't think you actually have to talk to the women in Nashkel to start Dorn's questline. She once disappeared after a fight with a bounty hunter, but taking Dorn to the correct zone still triggered the quest.
  • nanonano Member Posts: 1,632
    I thought so too, but in my last game nothing happened in that zone until I went back and talked to her. Could just be bugged though, I've had lots of problems triggering the new quests (particularly Rasaad's).
  • CoryNewbCoryNewb Member Posts: 1,330
    Usually after a certain amount of time they initiate dialog. Typically happened to me after resting or traveling and a significant amount of time passes.

You have to answer then dialog in a way to help dorn and neera. Basically they don't have a time limit, but say you'll do what they want and don't discourage their ambitions.

For rasaad I'm not sure. Haven't played him.
  • CalmarCalmar Member Posts: 688
    In Soviet Sword Coast, NPC quest starts you.