Skip to content

Dual-Class help please!

Leveled a Human Lawful Good Female fighter to level 8 now I want to dual-class her to a thief because thief max level is 10 however I can't I leveled up 2 other Human Lawful Good characters but one could only Dual-Class to a cleric and the other could Dual-Class to cleric or Mage but not the others is there something I am doing wrong?

Comments

• newvillagenewvillage Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 66
    Make sure that all your chars has 15 strength and they need 17 dexterity for dual-class in thief, 17 wisdom for dual-class in cleric, 17 int for dual-class in mage
  • atcDaveatcDave Member Posts: 2,150
    The requirements for dual classing are pretty tough; I believe a 15 for the prime requisite in your current class (strength for fighters, dexterity for thieves, wisdom for clerics, intelligence for mages) and a 17 for the prime requisite of whatever the new class will be. The game will simply not allow a choice you are not qualified for.
    Thieves also have an alignment requirement; they can't be lawful-good! So regardless of scores, your LG fighter will never be able to be a thief.
  • tenkakahntenkakahn Member Posts: 110
    Wonderful thanks for clearing that up i made dex as low as it could be then was just equipping dex 18 gauntlets.
  • CorvinoCorvino Member Posts: 2,269
    @atcDave does make the very relevant point of alignment restrictions. You need to make sure your alignment is legal for the second class. So to dual to a druid you must be true neutral, to dual to a thief you cannot be lawful good etc.

So to dual fighter to thief you need 15 STR, 17 DEX and any alignment apart from LG.
  • MadhaxMadhax Member Posts: 1,416
    The stats need to be natural, too. Dexterity gauntlets aren't sufficient for meeting the attribute requirement.