Skip to content

Increase difficulty mod for BG 2 EE?

If someone got some mod that will work fine with the BG 2 EE would be great.

I d like though not to change the original game...meaning no extra quest or some combo craft items and offc no illegan class combination. If there is one offc , never used any mod before but i am seeing some mods saying that the increase the difficulty of the game but simply making the AI smarter.

Comments

• EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    I think @DavidW stated that a beta of SCS would be ready at or around release, but I don't know whether that still stands (he might have been too busy).
  • Lord_TansheronLord_Tansheron Member Posts: 4,211
    SCS is *exactly* what you are looking for. I also recommend Ascension (should also be ready for BG2:EE) to add spice and depth to the end of ToB. Tactics is another mod that's popular, but I can't say whether they are working on its compatibility with EE from day 1, or whether it's being essentially replaced by SCS... I'm sure people in the know will chime in soon ;)
  • DexterDexter Member Posts: 253
    Yeah, SCS replaces most tactics components, except for a few new encounters. I'll miss improved illych for example, fighting a high level cleric in irenicus dungeon who would summon a fallen deva as soon as he saw you was kind of a joke, but i liked it.
    Anyway SCS avaliable at BG2EE launch is all I really need