Skip to content

Forum feature suggestion

SlytherzSlytherz Member Posts: 45
Unlike other forums, I do not see an option to 'fast forward' to the next dev post.. Without naming any other applications I am sure everyone can figure out what I mean.. That being said, you guys should try and add that feature!!! I sometimes like to look at dev posts in certain discussions to see what their thought process is and to see what comments they decided needed a direct quote response. (Sorry for double post, also adding this feature possibility to the applicable thread, if I can find it)

Comments

• SkippySkippy Member Posts: 2
    Question? I had BGEE installed and was more than half way through the game, when I used The Beamdog installer to down load the pre BGEE II game, it wiped out my entire BGEE game. The only thing that was left was the Baldur's ini file. I had an empty BGEE folder with just an empty 00766 folder. What is up with that? Does that mean that I can not have both games in my "D" directory. How can I fix this problem. Thank you for any asssistence with this issue
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    Skippy said:

Question? I had BGEE installed and was more than half way through the game, when I used The Beamdog installer to down load the pre BGEE II game, it wiped out my entire BGEE game. The only thing that was left was the Baldur's ini file. I had an empty BGEE folder with just an empty 00766 folder. What is up with that? Does that mean that I can not have both games in my "D" directory. How can I fix this problem. Thank you for any asssistence with this issue

You might want to make a new discussion. Though this is the right place to ask such questions, it doesn't really have anything to do with this tread