Skip to content

Introduce Your Import Character!

2»

Comments

• onanonan Member Posts: 223
    GemHound said:

@onan @Southpaw
    Well, a cracker is smaller than an appetizer. :3
    Now. Try roleplaying that intelligence, and now try to figure out how he became a Blackguard.

Young Kum Kildorn had always been... well, let's say he had always been an impressionable lad. So, when voices spoke to him and promised him some candy bars in exchange for his soul, he accepted. He did not look back ever since. His life since then has been full of happily lopping off heads and limbs...
  • SouthpawSouthpaw Member Posts: 2,026
    @onan - so...he literally sold his soul for a Klondike Bar?
  • ChildofBhaal599ChildofBhaal599 Member Posts: 1,781
    Southpaw said:

@onan - so...he literally sold his soul for a Klondike Bar?

What will you dooooo... For a Klondike bar?!
  • YuweeYuwee Member Posts: 30
    As requested, some great character's in this post. Keep them coming!

imageimageimageimage

• HassonHasson Member Posts: 12
    Am ready for it aha
    imageimage
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/5339/alternate-npc-and-pc-portraits-because-i-m-bored-while-waiting-for-more-patches-to-come-out-p#latest
    For all you who want portraits: there is a ~40 page thread.
    Just don't look at my posts. They can be a little...
    Hmm, how can I put this? REALLY BAD.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • limalama45limalama45 Member Posts: 32
    Currently going through BG:EE with a Good DD named Letan who has a thing for Neera and she loves him that much, that she let him use his staff ;) Then once finished with my good run through going with a Evil Half-Elf Shadowdancer from the beginning again (hence why he still a level 1 :P)
  • GlorfindelGlorfindel Member Posts: 65
    Yuwee said:

imageimageimageimage

Where'd you find those at? They're awesome.
  • GreenpaktoGreenpakto Member Posts: 80

Yuwee said:

imageimageimageimage

Where'd you find those at? They're awesome.
    I think the one to the right is concept art for Snow white and the huntsman.
    Actually I just looked it up, and it is. The artist is a strong concept artist for movies.

http://conceptartworld.com/?p=13735

There you have his work. I particularily like the snow dwarf and the upclose one.
  • GreenpaktoGreenpakto Member Posts: 80
    Ah and the one to the left is called Fantasy load by "Kim Dong Hyuk".
    @Greenpakto Great job finding these! When I originally created the portraits I had no intention of ever posting them. I'm more of a lurker here, I really should get more involved. Anyway it's lovely work from both artists, happy I can finally direct credit where it's due.
  • KurumiKurumi Member Posts: 520
    Some of my chars (from my 4th multiplayer play-through)..

Meet Yuna the Mage/Thief, Leena the Wild Mage, Mialee the Inquisitor, Elowen the Archer, Mara the Barbarian (going Druid in BG 2) and Oji the Monk.

You can find some more here: http://www.invarietateconcordia.de/bgee/BGEE.html (but I haven't updated those with their current level yet).
  • zerckanzerckan Member Posts: 178
    Seems everyone had *lucky* rolls.
  • CactusCactus Member Posts: 152
    FIghter->Bounty Hunter
    Nice, portrait looks very much like Ray Stevenson.
  • LordRumfishLordRumfish Member Posts: 937
    @Kurumi I like the portraits. ^_^
  • ThrasymachusThrasymachus Member Posts: 880
    Here is Thrasymachus, the Dragon Disciple.

His main companions in the first saga were Dorn, Viconia, and Safana, along with his trusty ferret 'Gyges'. He also spent some quality time with Kagain and Quayle. ( Imoen was left in the Friendly Arm Inn -- for her own safety, of course! It seems that she got up to hijinks on her own, however, given her later skills in thievery and magery.)

In the future Thrasymachus hopes to meet up with his buddies Dorn and Viconia again. And he hears rumors of an intriguing thief named Hexxat. Perhaps he'll even let Imoen accompany him this time...

• NonnahswriterNonnahswriter Member Posts: 2,520
    I just finished another one mere minutes ago! Woohoo!

Meet the future god of murder, Krad the half-elf evil sorcerer. He's ruthless. He's powerful. And he's just an all-around bastard. But hey, he's not without his charms. He also has dashing good looks, a silver-tongued wit (assuming he doesn't lose his temper), and a romantic knack with the ladies. Or men. Whichever he prefers at the time. Speaking of which--Dorn is a beast to fight next to. Krad's got a serious crush on that bloodthirsty half-orc, and he's determined to make him his. Viconia's nice too, but she's there mostly for the cleric slot and the eye-candy.

Man was it fun to play evil. Even if my lies didn't pan out how I wanted, I didn't care! I could just walk up and slaughter everything with Skull Traps. Mwahahahaha... Good times. >:D