Skip to content

Looking for new playthrough group

FrondFrond Member Posts: 121
edited November 2013 in Multiplayer
Hi there, I'm an avid Baldur's Gate player from Ontario. I'm looking for (hopefully) five other people to start a playthrough in multiplayer. I'd like to start from scratch, though if you want to import I'm all for it as long as you're okay with only keeping your stats. I have a mumble server as well if that appeals. The timing would have to be after 9pm EST Tues-Fri and anytime Sunday or Monday. Looking forward to replies!
Post edited by Frond on

Comments

• Cynric_AldrichCynric_Aldrich Member Posts: 31
    I'm am so down for this I'm digging a ditch.
  • FrondFrond Member Posts: 121
    Awesome! I am up for smaller group sizes as well, I would like to get decently deep into BG before the sequal comes out. (Might eat up some of my time haha). What class will you be rolling Cynric?
    I plan on going something that I have never tried before. I will be multiclassing a fighter/mage. Elven. That or half elf. Not really sure yet.
    Nice. Big fan of fighter/mages. I'll be rolling a human Ranger with the Stalker kit. Or a bard.
    Alright, would you like to start tonight? I'm free at 9pmish or earlier if you are.
    Yea that sounds great. I'll pm you my mumble server if you'd like. I'll be done work and ready to start at about 9:25 pm EST tonight.
    Alright. Sounds good to me. Hopefully we can get some more people to join.
    Agreed. I'll be hopping on and off the forums as I work so if luck is with us we'll find some peopke.
    Pm me the information and do you work nights? Are we planning on going for long tonight?
  • Bynary_FissionBynary_Fission Member Posts: 202
    edited November 2013
    Yo, count me in! The only issue is that I work ~60 hours/week at my job, so generally I could only play a little bit aside from my days off (usually Sunday and Monday). I'll play a Fighter/Mage Half-Elf, if that's fine - it's been my preferred class combination since 2002!

EDIT: Noticed that somebody else wanted to use it. That's fine - I could find another combination if preferred.

EDIT2: Apparently I can't read - that's what happens after coming off of a long shift. It's good that Sunday and Monday work anytime, since I'd be down to play all day on those days.
    Haha, sorry about that. I haven't played one before so I was willing to try the multiclass. If you want you can give us a character file and we can implement it into the party and then when you can join us you do. That way your character isn't underleveled or anything.
    Okay, sure. When are you guys down to play? I'm free tonight so whenever is good. I'm CST, so I'll be sure to adjust the timescale accordingly.
    We are playing at 9:30pm EST.
    Sweet, so 8:30 then my time. Can you PM me any relevant information (password, server name, etc)? Also, would you like me to email or PM you my character file, or do you want me to start from level 1? I'm okay with that option - I'll just play a support role until I get strong enough.