Skip to content

[DUPE] - Cannot move camera when scrolling to left side of screen.

acw18acw18 Member Posts: 62
edited November 2013 in Not An Issue
Hello everyone,

Just got BG2 up and running and I am noticing something that is super bugging me. Normally, when I move the mouse to the edge of the screen, it moves the camera forward in that direction. This works fine for up, down, and right but moving it all the way to the left does not scroll the camera. Let it be known that using the arrow keys works fine, but I am so used to using the mouse that it bugs me not to. This also worked fine in BGEE. Anyone else having this problem? Or, know how to fix it?
Post edited by Troodon80 on

Comments

• acw18acw18 Member Posts: 62
    Update: An interesting development, if I minimize the options menu on the left side of the screen the problem seems to go away, but I like having that up as I regularly use those options. Either way, it seems that the problem seems to be stemming from the menu.
  • NoonNoon Member Posts: 202
    I have the same problem. I move the mouse to the top left corner to scroll to the left :(
  • Mrpenfold666Mrpenfold666 Member Posts: 428
    i have the same problem but im just getting used to using the arrow keys, my fingers are ready to smash the spacebar to pause when i need to choose spells so *shrug* that's the only thing i can say sadly. maybe fiddle with the options as im sure there is a bar for the camera moving speed or something
  • NoonNoon Member Posts: 202
    Back to normal when i restarted the game.