Skip to content

Game broken right after first talk option to Imoen

BishdarielBishdariel Member Posts: 5
edited November 2013 in Not An Issue
Right after the Ingame-Intro with Irenicus Imoen come in and open the cell door. The dialog with her starts and I could choose one of three options to answer. Each option will drop me back to desktop with the following failure messages:

".\sql_compiler.c[1021]: [Not Exists] Cannot find column 'time recieved' in table 'quests'." (without the "")
".\sql.c[38]: sql: attempting to call NULL statment" (without the "")

Have only installed plain BG2:EE at Win 7. Any suggestions?
Post edited by Jalily on

Comments

• LiamEslerLiamEsler Member Posts: 1,859
    Shoot support an email: support@beamdog.com -- send along your PC specs, and copy that error message. :) Hopefully we can sort you out!
  • BishdarielBishdariel Member Posts: 5
    ok. Will do. In the meantime I will uninstall/reload the game and reinstall it for another try.
    Sounds like a plan :) Let us know how it goes!
    Yes. Have created the portraits folder and installed a few portraits. Will first reinstall the game without deleting the mentioned SQL-file and test again. If it doesn´t work then I will delete the SQL-file and report back the result. Thx for the hint so far. :-)
    Yeah, if you have that mod installed -- that's definitely it. Good catch, @Sylvus_Moonbow!
    Ok. Tested it again after reinstall. Deleting the SQL-file in the portraits folder has solved the issue! Thank you for your help.