Skip to content

Party banter

Mrpenfold666Mrpenfold666 Member Posts: 428
Would you like there to be party banter between the original and new characters?
  1. Party banter25 votes
    1. Yes - if they are allowed
      100.00%
    2. No
        0.00%

Comments

• LiamEslerLiamEsler Member Posts: 1,859
    In BGII:EE, there is plenty of banter between new and old characters! ;)
  • Mrpenfold666Mrpenfold666 Member Posts: 428
    i ask this because i was thinking about the legal restrains overhaul have, they cant change existing dialogue but are you allowed to add to them?
    edited November 2013
    @liamEsler ahh fair enough ive not come accross it in either game so thats why i put this up
  • AmardarialAmardarial Member Posts: 270
    Yes it exists, and omfg some of it is amazing...
  • badbromancebadbromance Member Posts: 238
    Is this poll a trick question?
    Have you played BG2E yet?
    its not a trick question i am playing BG2:EE and after a while with only banter between minsc, jaheria, yoshimo, i begun to wonder if it was the same as BG1 which again seemed to have no party banter.

this could be bad luck on my end as my BG saves have been erased due to laptop problems 6 times now and i haven't gotten far enough perhaps but im going on what ive experienced or lack there of, the only new character i have for now is hexxat who just keeps nagging me to leave and no one else is talking about or to her, im on my way to get neera once i've done the windspear hills quest
  • FlauschigFlauschig Member Posts: 84

the only new character i have for now is hexxat who just keeps nagging me to leave and no one else is talking about or to her

Nagging is by the way a good game mechanic to make you nuts. Hexxat is even nagging *IN* the tomb. Did she hunted down Noober?