Skip to content

Multi "Goodbye BG2 Show" , for YouTube , 1 player needed

old_jolly2old_jolly2 Member Posts: 453
Hell-off ,

Cut to the short , I am UTC +2 Athens/Bucharest , looking for a player on WAN to finish the game full at at covering every slimehole in the scenario ( but at with a single playthrough ) , for sit-back&watch shines.

PM me for meet&greet phase. After that , if you are willing to do it , lets do it. A good chatter and a calm commentarian needed , but strictly should not be the thing to keep you cold , just wait till if the game starts. BG1 can also be covered , no problem.

I don't know at what level quality multi achieves right now , probable at staggery lagging and kicking out may be ? But at least the idea can be there , may even be tested with BG2 original. I tried Hamachi back with Diablo II but that is very lagging , a too bad thing for an Amazon , punching spear at critical points...

I will only entertain myself , so , come , only if you are adequate on your own for entertainment to rival me for the pole position ;).

I am a male , by the way , so a female player is welcome for colors , but never a necessity. I will use street language at times , so stop right there if you will be offended. No vulgar language , however ; much however being cause this is an RP game.

The theory is here , the experiment is waiting...

Comments

• old_jolly2old_jolly2 Member Posts: 453
    edited November 2013
    Well , no PM's yet... This is a repost , sorry , to keep the thread up , for the first and last time.
    lolien