Skip to content

Need a minimally spoiling answer to an early Hexxat question: (spoilers found within)

MadhaxMadhax Member Posts: 1,416
I've been busy, so I just started my first BG2EE run today. Playing Evil, grabbed Hexxat at the tavern, started her quest immediately.

Dragomir proved more difficult than I had anticipated, and seeing as how I only brough my PC Cleric/Mage and Korgan along (and Hexxat isn't very effective), I found myself overmatched. I was able to beat Dragomir after several reloads by petrifying him using a scroll of Chromatic Orb. So, simple question: Did I shatter some good loot by killing him this way? I've finished the tomb and discovered what was up with Hexxat, but if I forfeited good loot, I'd just as soon reload from before the tomb and bring extra help to handle Big D the old fashioned way.

Thanks for your help, please don't spoil me.

Comments

• AkihikoAkihiko Member Posts: 213
    The only thing he drops is the cloak. As long as Hexxat has that, you're good.
  • MadhaxMadhax Member Posts: 1,416
    I found no cloak, he dropped nothing at all. Seems I need to restart the quest. Thanks for your help!
    No problem. Yeah, if you don't have the cloak and Hexxat doesn't either, you MUST restart. It's not just important, it's pretty much necessary.
    Follow-up question, if you don't mind: I successfully got the Cloak (Picking up Dorn makes Dragomir significantly easier =D), but I can't seem to find her. She says to meet her in two hours at the Copper Coronet, yes? The message wasn't copied to my journal, and she isn't at the Coronet...
    edited November 2013
    It's a bug. Return to Dragomir's chamber, she should be there. She should stop you on your way out, but it often just let's you go.
    Thanks! She grabbed me on the way back in. Odd bug.
  • MessiMessi Member Posts: 738
    edited November 2013
    Does anyone know the itemcode for the cloak?

Edit: The itemcode is OHHCLOAK