Skip to content

BG2EE: Rasaad's quest (Spoilers)

So I've met Rasaad in Trademeet and nothing happens - where does his quest to infiltrate the heretics starts exactly?

Comments

• JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    Once you've recruited him, head to the City Gates section of Athkatla.
  • AramintaiAramintai Member Posts: 232
    @Jalily
    Ok, got it, thanks :)
  • AstafasAstafas Member Posts: 448
    edited November 2013
    I have a note saying that a hidden temple in Athkatla is marked on my maps. But I can't find it, where is it?
    Post edited by Jalily on
    Astafas said:

I have a note saying that a hidden temple in Athkatla is marked on my maps. But I can't find it, where is it?
    The temple isn't in Athkatla, but northern Amn, as the note says. You can click and drag the world map to scroll it east; the temple is by the mountains in the north.
    Thanks @Jalily. That made it all much more clear!
    edited November 2013
    Rasaad now left me in order to build up the heretics' new order. Is he gone for good as well, or will I get him back after a certain amount of time?

(I don't like to play with a reduced party...)
    Post edited by Jalily on
  • 4verse4verse Member Posts: 26
    edited November 2013
    good question
    Astafas said:

Rasaad now left me in order to build up the heretics' new order. Is he gone for good as well, or will I get him back after a certain amount of time?

this i'd like to know as well
    Astafas said:

He won't rejoin until ToB.
    @Jalily, thanks for the respons (and the tags)! Now I know what to act upon. :-)