Skip to content

PLEASE Re-introduce TOOLTIP DELAY for BGII:EE

I hate how long it takes for tooltip icons to show up and I loved being able to change it in BG:EE. I hope this is doable, that is my #1 desired feature. Thanks!

Comments

• djcdjc Member Posts: 76
    Something so essential has been taken away? I honestly don't believe, that removing such features enhances the game. Hopefully this is just an oversight.
  • MornmagorMornmagor Member Posts: 1,160
    It's there, options -> gameplay -> on top it's tooltip delay.
  • VarwulfVarwulf Member Posts: 564
    First thing I changed, guess you need to look again :)
  • djcdjc Member Posts: 76
    Pfew, this is a relief to hear. Dear Santa, BG2:EE goes back to my list.
  • steelbadgers89steelbadgers89 Member Posts: 4
    Mornmagor said:

That must have JUST gotten re-introduced. I swear it WAS NOT there when I posted this. Maybe a guardian angel saw this post? Regardless, thanks!

Mornmagor said:

That must have JUST gotten re-introduced. I swear it WAS NOT there when I posted this. Maybe a guardian angel saw this post? Regardless, thanks!

I was playing 1 hour after release. It was the first thing I changed.
    Varwulf said:

Mornmagor said:

I was playing 1 hour after release. It was the first thing I changed.
    Steam version?
    @steelbadgers89

Beamdog client. And from what I can figure they were identical versions at launch and still are at the moment.
    Well, I have no way of proving it since I didn't screencap, but I am certain this option wasn't there in my particular game until this morning. I looked to change it immediately upon getting the game, opened up BGEE to compare, and it wasn't there. The three other options were, but not that one. I wouldn't have registered an account and made the post otherwise.