Skip to content

Neera Romance *SPOILERS*

JaeldynJaeldyn Member Posts: 49
So, I'm currently preparing myself before challenging Bodhi for the second time right after getting out of the Underdark, and my NeeraRomanceActive variable is still at 1. Shouldn't it be at 2 ?
I have done almost every quests, just having Firkraag left to do, anything am I missing ? I finished her quest with the Waukeen's enclave too, and I'm like in my 97th day of game, last dialogue I had with her was when we were in a tavern and she wanted a drink.
Oh and the Neeralovetalk variable is at 17

EDIT: Are the talks area dependant ? I just walked on dog poop in the slums and got another talk. Lovetalk at 17 now. Still no romance ongoing :(

EDIT2: This post should be in the support section. Maybe. I'm not really sure.
Post edited by Jalily on

Comments

• LiamEslerLiamEsler Member Posts: 1,859
    Here's the cheat list ;)

Talk 2: in Athkatla
    Talk 6: Copper Coronet
    Talk 8: in Athkatla
    Talk 9: After a battle
    Talk 10: after quest
    Talk 12: Party Rested
  • PurudayaPurudaya Member Posts: 816
    I got the "Pretty headstrong half-elf wild mage" dialogue and am still at 15 with RomanceActive 1. Is she scripted to be afraid of commitment or something? :)

I didn't get the dog poop banter, though. I'll have to go...seek that out.
  • enneractenneract Member Posts: 187
    She has only 6 LTs?
    @enneract "Talk 8" actually refers to the 8th talk :)
  • MillardkillmooreMillardkillmoore Member Posts: 150
    Anyone else having trouble getting talk 12? I've done talk 11, but no matter where I next rest, the next talk doesn't trigger.
    The full conditions are:

Party has rested
    Cannot be in chapter 5
    Timer has elapsed
    (and, as of talk 10+) Must be post-quest
  • MillardkillmooreMillardkillmoore Member Posts: 150
    edited November 2013
    Ok. Looks like the timer part was throwing me. I guess I'll need to complete a dungeon and rest afterwards to see if enough time has elapsed. Thanks for the info.
    LiamEsler said:

@enneract "Talk 8" actually refers to the 8th talk :)

There are only 12 LTs?
    No, those are just the talks with conditions.
    Oh, neat! Cool :)

Whoever did the writing for Neera, btw - spot on.
    That'd be the talented @maerduin!
  • maerduinmaerduin Member Posts: 21
    Thanks @enneract and @LiamEsler!
  • enqenqenqenq Member Posts: 499
    edited November 2013
    What's with talk 6 and CC? Is it the one where she
    orders a drink?

'cause she totally did that at Delosar's for me.

My point is that either any tavern will do or I'm just so irresistible she couldn't wait for my manly authority to decide we should go to the CC.
  • JaeldynJaeldyn Member Posts: 49
    edited November 2013
    She ordered the drink at Brynnlaw's tavern amidst all the pirates for me. Fearless Neera rawr.

Thanks @LiamEsler, you are the best ! I just have to redo everything since Irenicus's dungeon hehehe
    Post edited by Jaeldyn on
  • maerduinmaerduin Member Posts: 21
    Yeah, if she's ordering a drink, that's the CC talk.
    @maerduin We removed the CC specific reference and made it happen at any bar, since players were having trouble triggering it (conditions were too specific). :)
  • acw18acw18 Member Posts: 62
    Kind of on the same topic, but I am wondering, in my playthrough, Neera's romance on EE keeper seems to be stuck at LT 27. It has been well over 3 hours since the last talk, and I am wondering if something has happened, or maybe it's waiting for a specific environmental trigger?
    edited November 2013
    @LiamEsler After LT 23, is a new LT supposed to trigger at the next rest, or is it on a timer like everything else? If it's the former, there may be a bug (at least on my save)

Edit: question answered in another thread :)
    Post edited by Purudaya on
  • XellosXellos Member Posts: 16
    edited November 2013
    @LiamEsler: Is there a trigger for lovetalk 28? I'm at LT 27, and the 'romance active' is at 2, but the timer refuses to actually progress downward. I'm still in Chapter 3 - do I have to be back from the underdark or something? I tried manually setting the timer to 10000, but the next talk still won't trigger - any new save I make, the timer remains exactly in the same place it was the previous save.
  • EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    It probably takes place after the events in Spellhold (Chapter 4). Dorn has a lovetalk that only triggers then and I assume Neera is similar.
    @Xellos From memory, yep, you need to be post-spellhold.
  • Zodiac_SheepZodiac_Sheep Member Posts: 6
    LiamEsler said:

@Xellos From memory, yep, you need to be post-spellhold.

I'm post Spellhold and having trouble getting it to trigger. I've tried using (guessing) console commands, but I guess old commands with new names jacked in don't work. I want to rush through the last couple of love talks before I finish up SoA.

Does anyone know the console commands to trigger lovetalks? I've tried CLUAConsole:SetGlobal("NEERAROMANCE","GLOBAL","1") and varations to no success.
  • SylphSylph Member Posts: 210
    CLUAConsole:AdvanceRealTime("999999999") should prod them along assuming they don't have some prerequisite like being in a certain area or sleeping.
    Worked like a charm. Thanks!
    Sorry for the double post, but I can't get love talk 32 to trigger. I've gone to different places, rested, rested at different places, nothing. Anyone know the trigger?

Sorry for the double post, but I can't get love talk 32 to trigger. I've gone to different places, rested, rested at different places, nothing. Anyone know the trigger?

I think you have to be in ToB for 32 to trigger. I could be wrong, but I believe 31 is the last lovetalk in SoA.
    So I'm clear to go on? Alright, all I have to do is kill the final boss several times and I should be great. Thanks. I'll keep a hard save just in case, but it makes sense. I wasn't sure if there were separate variables for SoA and ToB (still new to this Shadowkeeper/EEkeeper thing).

So I'm clear to go on? Alright, all I have to do is kill the final boss several times and I should be great. Thanks. I'll keep a hard save just in case, but it makes sense. I wasn't sure if there were separate variables for SoA and ToB (still new to this Shadowkeeper/EEkeeper thing).

Yep, I progressed to ToB after 31 and the romance picked up from there just fine :)
  • XellosXellos Member Posts: 16
    So the Neera romance should still be '2' when finishing SoA?
    The value once you've started the romance should always be 2 (romance active) unless you've said/done something to end it, in which case it will change to 3 (romance over/inactive).