Skip to content

Question about Dorn *Spoiler*

Hi!
I've done Dorn's first quest where he does his own version of The Red Wedding. However, when I visit the Radiant heart a few days later, there is nobody about and all the doors are locked. I only want to know if this is how it's supposed to be. /J

Comments

• HinkelHinkel Member Posts: 14
    it should reset to its usual state after his second quest starts.
    MrSextonEudaemonium
  • DetroitRedWings25DetroitRedWings25 Member Posts: 244
    Hinkel said:

speaking of when in the world does that happen? i did the red wedding almost right off the bat and im 36 days into my play through without a 2nd part to his quest, i rejected letting him have gay sex with my charector in the nicest way i could, I sure hope that didn't somehow close off the quest line, and if it did thats really tacky

• EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199

Hinkel said:

speaking of when in the world does that happen? i did the red wedding almost right off the bat and im 36 days into my play through without a 2nd part to his quest, i rejected letting him have gay sex with my charector in the nicest way i could, I sure hope that didn't somehow close off the quest line, and if it did thats really tacky

Dorn needs to be level 12 or higher.
  • DetroitRedWings25DetroitRedWings25 Member Posts: 244

Hinkel said:

Dorn needs to be level 12 or higher.
    ah, ok! hes right next to level 12 so hopefully shortly, thanks for the info.