Skip to content

Looking to start a new party start lvl1 long term non cheese play

wanting to play through game with 2 other players, Neera, Raasad & Dorn for new Content any one who wants to join ill be playing a Half Orc Fighter Thief so ive got the traps covered, need a cleric/Druid/healz and a Tank/Barb/Pally or Fighter or Fighter Cleric, its Pacific Time Saterday & Sunday evenings 7-10pm, ill give a password if anyone wants to join.... let me know... no cheese though we start at lvl 1, dont want to see your lvl 40 mage imported from bg 2 with 25 on all stats etc...

Comments

• Kharnath586Kharnath586 Member Posts: 9
    cant wait until we can have 6 player parties with no crashes and smooth games that go on for days!
  • Cynric_AldrichCynric_Aldrich Member Posts: 31
    I'm interested in a long term non cheese game. I'm thinking about starting a Fighter/Mage multiclass elf. Do you consider that cheese?
  • LiberelliLiberelli Member Posts: 170

cant wait until we can have 6 player parties with no crashes and smooth games that go on for days!

I'd love to see that happen too, but personally i cant wait another two years ;)

• FrondFrond Member Posts: 121
    I'm game for this. I'd like to roll up a paladin or barbarian since I have not rolled either of those classes. I'm free sat and sun nights and I have a mumble server as well, if that interests you.
  • ValdemarValdemar Member Posts: 41
    I'll be your healer. I like Cleric/Fighters and Cleric/Rangers, would you consider either of those cheese? I am game for most of the time, when are you available.
  • LiberelliLiberelli Member Posts: 170
    I'd like to rp a game as something like a hobgoblin or kobold for a change... now that would be unorthodox. Guess you'd have to use weapons that they always use since EEkeeper doesnt change animations, but still, might be fun for a proper evil party :)
  • ArktosaArktosa Member Posts: 73
    Well i guess i can join in if you guys wish as a paladin. Cavalier
  • Kharnath586Kharnath586 Member Posts: 9
    anything you can roll in bgee itself is not cheese, cheese is when you import a high level character from bg2 since bgee onley goes to lv 10 for most chars, that is way op! you can import books to get your str,dex,con,int,wiz,char, all to 25 perm, that is also cheese, and level cap of 40 is definitely cheese.
  • FallenAasimonFallenAasimon Member Posts: 29
    Count me in! Would also love to play in a non cheese game.
  • ragnerock5ragnerock5 Member Posts: 8
    I have a good fighter rolled up let me know if u are interested