Skip to content

Keldorn dissapeared?

So, I started Keldorn's quest, met his family, witnessed that whole awkward affair, ect ect. I chose the court route and Keldorn told me to meet him at the Radiant Heart place in 3 hours. I did some stuff, went there and he was a no-show. Went and did some more stuff (about a week in-game time) and still he's a no show.

Not sure if this is a bug? Any way I can fix this with the console?

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Hmm...thats a doozy. To be honest I haven't had Keldorn in my party in awhile. The radiant heart place was changed around a bit. So I take it then you've checked any of the backrooms?
  • DawgliciousDawglicious Member Posts: 221
    Is the entire area empty?
  • MathsorcererMathsorcerer Member Posts: 3,037
    Open the console and enter CLUAConsole:GetGlobal("KeldornGuild","GLOBAL"); and CLUAConsole:GetGlobal("KeldornMove","AR0903");. Ideally, they should both be 0, in which case Keldorn should reappear in the Radiant Heart building. If not, then you can SetGlobal and force the values to 0 to try and make him show up.
    elminsterSylph
  • SylphSylph Member Posts: 210
    @Mathsorcerer That did the trick! Thanks so much! :)
    elminster
  • AramintaiAramintai Member Posts: 232
    edited November 2013
    Not 3 hours - 3 ingame days. After that he can be found in one of the Radiant Heart's backrooms. There is also another option for his quest - after you confront Sir Thorpe, or whatever his name is, you can choose to go speak with his wife again at his manor - that way he may leave only for 1 day and can be found chilling there after that time. instead of the Radiant Heart.
    Personally I usually choose 3 days - for the sake of roleplaying, during that time I tend to do more morally dubious stuff, like barging into a private home for Celestial Fury, or do thieves guild quest. In EE edition I've spent that time doing Neera's and Rasaad's quests.