Skip to content

Worth to pick up now or wait?

raxtorenraxtoren Member Posts: 228
Not that 20 euro is much but, had some friends who suggested to wait for december since it probably will be patched way more and be on some sort of sale discount.
but my fingers itch for some BG2, so how is it? many bugs or not?

Comments

• AltairAltair Member Posts: 128
    It's great as it is, go for it now! And personally I am happy to give money to the guys who revived BG1 and 2 and who knows, might come up with a BG3...
  • KurumiKurumi Member Posts: 520
    The first patch, that was just released already fixed a lot of problems (esp. the annoying CTD probs).. so if your fingers itch.. get it!! It's so much more fun than the original and the new chars and areas are also great - and TBP2, too of course!!
  • MadhaxMadhax Member Posts: 1,416
    A couple bugs, a couple oversights. I haven't crashed or had any major problems yet, besides once when a new NPC's cutscene triggered just as I changed areas and I was stuck in cutscene-mode indefinitely.

The new content is fantastic. If you're a fan of the series, I'd say get it now.
  • Avenger_teambgAvenger_teambg Member, Developer Posts: 5,862
    Madhax said:

A couple bugs, a couple oversights. I haven't crashed or had any major problems yet, besides once when a new NPC's cutscene triggered just as I changed areas and I was stuck in cutscene-mode indefinitely.

The new content is fantastic. If you're a fan of the series, I'd say get it now.

Which cutscene? Was it the gith looking for his sword maybe - at promenade?