Skip to content

Question about Rasaad's questline (spoilers)

PurudayaPurudaya Member Posts: 816
Okay, so I kind of rushed to do the new characters' quests as soon as I got them because I was curious to see the new content. Problem is, at the end of Rasaad's questline he...

leaves the party and apparently won't rejoin until ToB. I'm only on chapter 3 and wanted to play through SoA with him, so I'm thinking about loading an earlier save and doing the Heretic Temple later on. Question is...

...if I put off finishing his quest, will he eventually leave the party like other NPCs (Korgan, Hexxat, etc) or can I just put it off indefinitely?

Comments

• JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    You can put it off.
  • PurudayaPurudaya Member Posts: 816
    Jalily said:

You can put it off.

Thank you :)

• NybCRNybCR Member Posts: 27
    Actually...
    depending on your dialog choices, you can get Rasaad to stay with your group after dealing with the heretic temple.

At least, that was my experience with my PC, who's currently romancing him... maybe it's not possible to do so if you aren't romancing him... not really sure...
  • PurudayaPurudaya Member Posts: 816
    edited November 2013
    NybCR said:

Actually...

depending on your dialog choices, you can get Rasaad to stay with your group after dealing with the heretic temple.

At least, that was my experience with my PC, who's currently romancing him... maybe it's not possible to do so if you aren't romancing him... not really sure...
    @NybCR Ah, that's interesting. I'm playing a male, so that might be part of it. Also:

there seemed to be some options to encourage Rasaad toward the heretical teachings or against taking over the temple- can you influence him this way or does he always stick with Selune? It would be really neat if you could influence his future storyline like, say, Anomen's if you make certain choices.
  • CaelithCaelith Member Posts: 8
    I also want to know if
    Rasaad can be turned to Shar. I'm running an Evil party and I'm deciding if it's worth dragging Rasaad along.
  • SylphSylph Member Posts: 210
    NybCR said:

Actually...

Interesting. I stumbled upon the spoiler that he leaves and was surprised when it didn't happen in my game. I just assumed I had misread the spoiler, but now I'm curious.
    My character is a way into the romance as well, but I don't think I was very far into it by the time I finished the temple. Definitely before the point where he asked about CHARNAMEs feelings for Anomen, so....

• EldrythEldryth Member Posts: 56
    Rasaad staying is not tied to the romance. He stayed with my on my playthrough, as a male CHARNAME romancing Neera. Think it was because I encouraged him to stay with Selune.
  • NachtiNachti Member Posts: 89
    He stays until end of ToB and he wont change his deity from selune to shar.

I also run a evil party with Rasaad. He´s a real Killer at the end of ToB.
  • EdgeStryfeEdgeStryfe Member Posts: 3
    So you can't corrupt him at all? :(
  • NachtiNachti Member Posts: 89
    I tried it, but it didnt work out for me.

I dont think he can be corrupted, because it would screw up his ToB questline. Turning to Shar means turning to Algoroth, his hated enemy. His questline would suddenly stop.

• CaelithCaelith Member Posts: 8
    Too bad. I guess I'll stick with Korgan, then.