Skip to content

When you create a team of 6 different classes.

lemonjuicelemonjuice Member Posts: 18
edited November 2013 in New Members Welcome Area
Which stronghold you're getting? All of them or the first character you make. Or maybe you get the first stronghold you will gain access to?

Thanks for reading.

Edit: Another question, cause I don't want to make another thread about it.

What's the deal with Black Pits?

You finish the game and then do it? You create your team, finish the arena and then play the game with your team? You can do both, kinda like leaving Watcher's Keep and coming back later to finish? Is it seperate from the rest of the game?

Comments

• HeindrichHeindrich Member, Moderator Posts: 2,959
    Most players just create 1 character, and he is the protagonist of the story. The rest of the party you will fill up quickly NPC companions you meet on the way. If this is ur first time playing the game, I strongly recommend that you do this too. Missing out on NPC companions means missing out on half the game.

If you do have more than one custom character, the first one u create is the protagonist and the story revolves around him/her. Whatever class the protagonist is, you will get that stronghold once u get there. If u are Dual-class or multi-class, u can pick which stronghold u get.
  • lemonjuicelemonjuice Member Posts: 18
    So the first, thanks.

Can you also give me an answer about Black Pits maybe ? :D
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    black pits is basically a separate game where you make your own team and they are pitted against different types of enemies, where you can practice your battle strategies against them, plus it has a smell little story type thing with it as well, you cannot travel between the black pits, and the bg world, they are both seperate
    So if I read correctly, there are only 15 fights in Black Pits.

You can level a whole team of 6 and finish the game in 15 fights? How does it work?
    Someone? I am trying to decide which way should I play so I don't miss stuff.
  • HeindrichHeindrich Member, Moderator Posts: 2,959
    edited November 2013
    As Sarevok said, Black Pits is separate from the main game. I haven't played much of it so I can't comment. However, I should mention that this section of the forum is kinda being misused, you should technically ask questions like these in "New Players (NO SPOILERS)" and this place is just for new forum users to introduce themselves. In general much fewer people check this part of the forum.

Oh yeah, you can move threads between sub forums by editing your original post.

@Dee
    Maybe the "New Players (NO SPOILERS)" sub-forum should be made more prominent? Perhaps just beneath General Discussions, with a quick description like 'This is the place for new players who want questions answered, but without fear of spoilers.' Sorry, I like law, order and organisation and all that goodness... :D