Skip to content

Special Abilities

I'm having a problem where only certian party members can actually use the special abilites that you get from leveling up. The passive abilites take affect but the ones that need to be activated do not appear in the special abilites section. Anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• MungriMungri Member Posts: 1,645
    MAybe some of youre characters dont recieve special abilities?
  • ryuken87ryuken87 Member Posts: 563
    What specifically (class/character/level) isn't showing up?
  • SkaffenSkaffen Member Posts: 709

Is this in Black Pits? There have been some issues with the antimagic interfering with special abilities.
  • BigBirdBigBird Member Posts: 4
    It has just been through the SoA and ToB campaign.
    Edwin (Mage), Viconia (Cleric), and Aerie (Cleric/Mage) are the ones i'm having problems with. I thought it might have something to do with the fact they are all caster types but I don't know
  • kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704
    HLAs for clerics and mages become spells of 7° circle for clerics and 9° circle for mages, they're not on the special abilities button.
    Ahh I see now. Thank you. I thought they became a special ability that you could use once a day or something. That makes more sense.
  • EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    There is a component in SCS that makes the cleric ones special abilities (maybe the mage one too, I am unsure), but otherwise they are maximum-level spells. :)